Monday, March 21, 2005
Aiyo.I fixed the 'comments' part... Ack. Coding layouts are so tiring, I can't get myself to do other stuff anymore. Maybe just one other thing... WATCHING SERIES!!! My sisters and I watched the 1st half of Mars last Saturday. And I finally 'allowed' myself do drink the Heiniken that Dad got forgot in the fridge. *evil grin* We couldn't watch yesterday because... of the Pacman and El Terrible fight. But now... After watching Lion King 1/2 (The one about Pumba and Timon), we started watching Mars again!! WEE! We're on the 14th episode wherein Qi Luo will finally tell Chen Ling about what her did to her... WAAAH. Hay.
I love Ling's pad. I love his shower!!! AAAHHH!!! And his bed... Hehehe. ;D
I love that part where he and Sheng were wearing their school uniform... MAN. If only... Hay. But it's really painful for me to watch Zhan Shen. Because I cry almost every episode. And because Sheng reminds me of someone that I shouldn't be thinking of. JEEZ. Hay naku. I want my own Ling or Sheng. Ling. Who'd always be there for me... Pero hanggang saan lang ba? Diba sa pangarap? Sa panaginip? --- :'(
Kailangan ko ng Heiniken. As in maraming bottles. AYOS. But I have to drink that while watching Love Storm nalang. MWAHAH. Bao Long! Ying Feng! ^_^
***


Post a Comment