Monday, March 21, 2005
dui.We finished watching Mars about an hour ago. HAY. That series made me cry so much, made me love it and hate it at the same time and really kept me hanging. Super bitin. There could've been more, ni zhi dao mah?
Haiz.
***
Wo Xiang Yao De / Xiang Zuo De / Ni Bi Shui Dou Le What I want /
Want to do / You have more than others
Ni Xiang Shuo De / Xiang Gei De / Wo Quan Dou Zhi Dao
What you want to say / Want to give/ I know it all
Wei Jie Lai Dian / Mei Liu Yan / Yi Ding Shi Ni Gu Dan De Xiang Nian
Haven't received your call/ No voice messages / You must be alone missing me
Ren He Ren Dou Cai Bu Dao / Zhe Shi Wo Men De An Hao No one is able to guess /That this is our secret signal
Ta Men Cai / Shui Bian Cai / Bu Zhong Yao They guess/ Anyhow (randomly) guess/ It's not important
***
THAT SONG. An Hao/Secret Signal (Zhou Jie Lun)
It's playing. And I'm just so affected by it, especially after watching Mars and being reminded of _______. Hay. HAAAAYYY. We never talked to each other that much. But I think we understood how each other felt, new it, despite the distance. Yeah. I think we knew somehow. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. *cries*
***
Bie Li Kai Shen Bian / Yong You Ni Wo De Shi Jie Cai Neng Wan Mei
Don't leave my side / Only having you can my world be perfect
***
And that's another line from it. *cries even more* Dui ah. Only having that person can make my world better... Or at least a little bit better.
I'm the most stupid person I know. I am a huge idiot who doesn't know how to let go. I'm a foolish person who only knows how to cry... And cry.
Mei Shuang.
Bai chi.
_________


Post a Comment