Wednesday, March 30, 2005
eheheh.Man! Ed is so crazy. I don't know what to think of him!!! LOL. I laugh when I think about him... Yeah... And a silly grin forms on my lips when I read/see/hear Jay's name. I become all dreamy with the mention/sight of F4. I AM CRAZY!!! Make that KRazy because of Ken and Rainie! AAAAHHH!!!
So anyway, I watched MTV all morning... passing MTV Jump Start to MTV Whatever Things hosted by the one and only Edison Chen. LOL. I was laughing so hard during the part when he followed Vann out of the resto and said something like, "Is your shirt okay? Coz my job's not okay!!!" Vann, together with his P.A., I think continued walking... and then Ed chased him and lol. I was doubling over... Silly ED!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
WEEEE. ED!!! ED!!! Ah... When I go to Chinatown I'm gonna buy all the movies with him and Gillian in it!!! MWAHAHHAH!!! MWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!
I made this GIF of ZZ and I'm using it as my avatar... Heheh. ^_^ He's so cute!!!

After a lot of pauses and interuptions, I finally finished Order of the Phoenix. I've only read it twice---first was in 2003 and second was just this month. It took me a month to finish it because I've been glued to the computer and to the TV. HAAAAY. That's some slow reading,huh?!!! I finish the 4th book in half a day!!! Now it takes me a month to finish OotP?! Shootness... Something's changed... Something's gone wrong! And I'm going to figure that out soon... hehe.
Better go! We're watching the School of Rock. :)


Post a Comment