Squash Prince



Mish. Mei Shuang. 18. Filipina. Paulinian. College freshman (and currently loathing it). Likes writing, web and graphic design and listening to music. Moody, morose. Friendly. But doesn't talk a lot. Likes candies and skies and cute stuff. CJK. Wants a tiger for a pet. Likes Pepsi and chocolate frap. Heineken. Hates cigarette smoke. Wants her own airplane, in neon blue and white please.

Camwhoring

Get in Touch

YIM mish_1023
MSN mish1023
AIM gLamQueen120
MYSPACE mish_1023@yahoo.com

Mine

Record

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
May 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
January 2009
July 2011
January 2012

Loved

Aqui Ate Rhaych Kiara Xel YiMing

Exits

IN:COMPLETE TVfXQForever RYIFC PH Jay-Chou.Net TVfXQ Heaven Arashi VOX JPB Love

Shout Box


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

TwistedMish

LAYOUT Mish
SCANS DBSG LJ
TEXTURES Candy Sky
HOSTS Blogger & PhotoBucket

WARNING

If you do not want to get your ass kicked, don't steal. RESPECT is required here. This is MY blog, not yours. So if you can't respect my views you may go away.

Copyright © Mish

TWISTEDMISH: the comeback - jUNE 5, 2007

annyeong!
Welcome to TwistedMISH, one of my many homes on the net~ Feel free to browse around, and please don't forget to leave comments and visit the links posted on here!^^ If you want me to link you back, just post on the shoutbox! ^-^

Love, Mish

Listen


This is love.


Tuesday, March 22, 2005

heyhey

SHOOTNESS.
there was a huge black out in our area.
and we got worried pa kasi earlier, there were a lot of policemen who entered the street just in front of us. the black out lasted for about an hour. we were all worried. and syempre... there were thoughts about terrorists! lol. baka daw biglang mga-attack. ang nasabi ko lang:
noo! hindi ko pa nakikita ung F4!!!
wee. i know, my insanity is leaking out again. :P

i printed 1 baby pic of Jay and 1 toddler pic of him, and then an F4 pic from their concert last year and then a pic of Jay and ZZ shooting their commercial in Jordan. WEE!!! I placed the baby pic and the F4 pic in my two spare frames! ^_^ hehe.

***

jay and patty news!!! ^_^ (yeah, she's the girlfriend but still, I'M THE NIANG ZI! LOL!)

Ask her about her new love Jay Chou, and Patty will...
Blush & Stammer

Source: The New Paper
credits: Chang May Choon
transcribed by: macdawn (www.jay-chou.net)

By now, the whole world knows her as Taiwanese R&B whiz Jay Chou's girlfriend. Yet, whenever his name comes up, Taiwanese news anchor Patty Hou is still surprisingly shy. She blushes easily, chuckles coyly and even stammers.

And despite the quiet acknowledgement that they are an item, Patty has not once referred to Jay as her boyfriend, even though it has been a month since pictures of them shopping in Tokyo hogged news headlines. But one thing is certain - Patty, 28, is a woman basking in sweet love.

She looked positively radiant during this interview with The New Paper in Taipei last week, after she finished recording her daily entertainment news programme, E-news@Asia.

She had a glow and an irrepressible cheeer that was infectious. Ask her about work, or her new magazine-book, Patty's About Love (see below for further report) aand she will respond earnestly.

No Names But....
But everytime I tried to bring Jay into the picture, she turned coy. No names were mentioned, but we both understood that "he" or "him" referred to Jay.

Laughter was Patty's defence mechanism. She would laugh aloud or chuckle shyly, hem and haw a bit, then turn to look at her managers Ms Debbie Hung, as though sending out an SOS. And the unintrusive Ms Hung would them jump in with a friendly plead:"Don't ask anymore. Don't give her any more pressure."

However, Patty did drop some occasional hints. When asked if her celebrity status gets in the way of love, she said in Mandarin: "I am not very brave (when it comes to love). But now, I have learnt to treasure (a relationship). If you meet someone who makes your heart flutter, you should treasure him."

What kind of man send her pulse racing then?
"Someone who is genuine. You can feel it if someone is genuine, and you feel comfortable with him. Looks-wise, I don't have a standard type. If you really like this person, everything else is secondary. I'll leave it to fate."

When asked if she is a romantic at heart, she said she is not the sort who expects love peoms of flowers on Valentine's Day, and something as simple as an SMS can touch her heart.

"I don't like it to be too mushy though. We can sms about ordinary things that other people may think are boring, but to us, there is a secret code. If it is too mushy, it's too delibrate, and I'd think: Are you a Casanova or what?" she added with a hearty laugh.

So, did smses trigger her current relationship? After all, Jay is known to be very fond of sending messages. She hemmed and hawed, and finally said, "Not exactly". They just send SMSes to each other like normal friends would, she added.

Jay Her First Love?
As for whether Jay is her first love, she hesitated for the longest time, looked up the ceiling for inspiration, and kept her hands clasped below her chin. Finally, with a sweet smile and a sparkle in her eyes, she said: "This one, my feeling is quite okay."

And when was the last time they saw each other?
Patty burst into laughterm while Ms Hung chided me in jest. Surprisingly, Patty did respond.

She said: "Everytime we go out, we get photographed (by the paparazzi)"

On White Valentine's Day on 14 Mar, they reportedly met for tea and chocolate cake, together with Jay's friends. On another day, they were apotted at a cinema by an eagle-eyed Jay fan. No wonder that Patty acknowledged that it is hard to maintain a relationship under public scrunity.

"I'm a public figure, so I need to be prepared (to face the pressure). But I'm quite surprised that it has become such a talking point."she said.

"Actually, I feel apologetic towards my family and friends, because they also feel the pressure. It's my personal matter, so I should bear the burden myself."

To all the detractors who can't wait for them to break up, Patty has this to say:" Relationships are always hard to say. We'll leave it to fate."

But don't expect her to cower under the intense pressure.

"I'm very optimistic, and I won't allow myself to change due to external influences like fame or title. After all, it's just a job. I want to live in truth and honesty."

Acting and Singing
Despite talk that she is moving towards a showbiz career with plans for an album tailored by Jay, Patty insist that she will not give up news hosting.

"This is a job that I love passionately, which I'll never forsake. But I'm open to trying something new, like be a magazine-book editor, which sort of overlaps with my work in news. As for acting and singing, it's just what people are saying. I have absolutely no plans for that."

One thing has changed though - her attitude towards sensational news.

Now that the newcaster has become a news figure herself, Patty said she has become more picky and critical towards gossipy news items. She is also more sensitive towards the choice of words in headlines that can affect involved parties, she added. "Not every news items needs to be sensational to attract viewers. After becoming a news figure myself, I feel we should report the truth and not just rumours or hearsay."

"Now I'm more choosy, and I'll stay away from gossip, or at least I'll get verification first."

One wonders, if she and Jay were to get married one day, will she be the first to break the news?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Further report]
Jay Featured in Her New Magazine-book
Page 56. That could well be the first page that readers will flip to when they get their hands on Patty magazine-book, Patty's About Love.

Why? Because it features her beau, Jay Chou.

The book, which took 6 months to put together, sees Patty wearing many hats, from editor-in-chief to writer to photographer.

Launched in Taipei last Tuesday, she shares her favorite A-Z items, photos from her childhood and university days and self-penned reflection on love.

The highly-anticipated chapter titled Love Is, features interviews with five celebrities - Singaporean songbird Stefanie Sun, F4 hunk Jerry Yen, supermodel Lin Chi-ling, novelist Zhan Ren-xiong, and of course, Jay.

Pre-sales orders from major bookshops in Taiwan has hit 150,000 copies. On the celebrities showcased, Patty said:" We chose these names because people will be curious about their views on love. Like Jay Chou, since he writes his own songs, maybe he has a different perspective on love?"

In it, Jay revealed that he likes to compose songs for his lady love, and that he will only make a move after he sends his friends out to check if she is also interested.

And in a chapter called Editor's Interrogation, which seems directed at her new romance, one of the six questions on the list is: Do you have a boyfriend now?

Her reply: "I don't know why, but so far I've never intorduce anyone as 'He's my boyfriend'. Maybe I'm not brave enough. But I hope that one day I can muster enough courage to announce (it) to the world."

As for how she copes with obstacles in love, she said: "I used to be the kind thof girl who thinks too much, and I'll only accept a relationship if I won't get hurt, or if he loves me more than I love him. But now, I've realised that it is not easy to meet someone who makes your heart flutter... Now I will try to overcome external obstacles and work hard for my love."

Patty's About Love is not available at bookstores here (Singapore) yet, but the book's Taiwanese publisher is in negotiations with a local counterpart.

Come Thursday, Patty will be here to cover the Singapore Fashion Festival for Enews@Asia.

CREDITS TO MACDAWN OF JAY-CHOU.NET

Mish wrote at 11:19 PM

0 Comments: