Tuesday, March 22, 2005
RAWR.GEEZ. Whoever did that is a huge asshole!!! Ed would never do that!!! He's got enough attention to himself. The guy who did that is a sore-loser. Maybe no one bothers to even look at him and he's so desperate for attention that he took those nasty pictures of himself, posted it on the web and passed it off as Ed's pics. WHATEVER, ASSHOLE. GO DIE AND BURN IN HELL.
THOSE MEDIA PEOPLE AGAIN!!! DAMN YOU... GRARR.
GO EDISON!!! ^_^
Hey, I am so... confused. Who looks better together? Gillian and Edison or Charlene and Edison? BAH.
But I just joined the eg-orbital forum! So yeah... That's an Ed and Gillian forum... Hehe.
We're now watching Barbie's Rapunzel movie. :) I liked the Barbie and the Nutcracker movie more. Maybe we'll get to watch that later. :)
I haven't started watching Love Storm yet. Maybe tomorrow. ;) I want to watch cartoon movies for now. Yipee!!! Cinderella! :D


Post a Comment