Squash Prince



Mish. Mei Shuang. 18. Filipina. Paulinian. College freshman (and currently loathing it). Likes writing, web and graphic design and listening to music. Moody, morose. Friendly. But doesn't talk a lot. Likes candies and skies and cute stuff. CJK. Wants a tiger for a pet. Likes Pepsi and chocolate frap. Heineken. Hates cigarette smoke. Wants her own airplane, in neon blue and white please.

Camwhoring

Get in Touch

YIM mish_1023
MSN mish1023
AIM gLamQueen120
MYSPACE mish_1023@yahoo.com

Mine

Record

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
May 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
January 2009
July 2011
January 2012

Loved

Aqui Ate Rhaych Kiara Xel YiMing

Exits

IN:COMPLETE TVfXQForever RYIFC PH Jay-Chou.Net TVfXQ Heaven Arashi VOX JPB Love

Shout Box


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

TwistedMish

LAYOUT Mish
SCANS DBSG LJ
TEXTURES Candy Sky
HOSTS Blogger & PhotoBucket

WARNING

If you do not want to get your ass kicked, don't steal. RESPECT is required here. This is MY blog, not yours. So if you can't respect my views you may go away.

Copyright © Mish

TWISTEDMISH: the comeback - jUNE 5, 2007

annyeong!
Welcome to TwistedMISH, one of my many homes on the net~ Feel free to browse around, and please don't forget to leave comments and visit the links posted on here!^^ If you want me to link you back, just post on the shoutbox! ^-^

Love, Mish

Listen


This is love.


Monday, April 18, 2005

Again.

I'm miserable. So miserable and lonely. AGAIN. Is it my fault if I'm so sensitive? Is it my fault if I get hurt? I mean for god's sake, I've always been careful with the things I say because I care about how other people would feel. I don't want to hurt them, or offend them. How come when it comes to me people are so harsh? They're so mean. And I can't even say harsh stuff back at them because as I've said, I don't want to offend others. I just cry. The only thing I hope they'd know is that if they don't have anything good to say, then it's best that they just keep their mouths shut, and not say anything at all.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

I just feel so bad about myself. And like that entry a week ago.
I still need someone to comfort me, even a hug would do.

*

In homeroom class, we were told about what hugs could do to people... That gesture can cheer up anyone, and hugging someone would make him or her feel better, feel cared for and loved.

HONESTLY, no one's ever hugged me in years. Only Krinkle, a classmate. (And I say thank you so much for that).

Ha. Surprising, isn't it? So basically, my life's filled with misery, rejection and the feeling of being unloved. Sometimes I forget about it all. Because sometimes, I can pretend to be happy. But like what's written in both sentences, SOMETIMES. And most of the time, I just feel rejected. Happy, isn't it?

Mish wrote at 7:47 PM

0 Comments: