Wednesday, April 06, 2005
idiot... rawr.Have I eaten lunch? I don't really know.
Actually, ask me any question and I won't be able to answer it. It's because I am so infuriated! GRAAAAR. Someone's been texting bad messages to my yaya. Saying that she's a whore, a slut, and a bitch. And of course, I got pissed!!! Because my yaya is like an older sister to me already and I love her!!
When I found out, I freaked. I asked if it was a guy or a girl... But they weren't sure. Why? Lol. Because in one message, the person said that he/she has a wife who works in makati so he/she can buy cellphone load. In another, the person said that my yaya is a 'mangaagaw ng boyfriend'. Heller??? So yeah. And my yaya doesn't even know who that person is...
Anywho, I called the person or whatever it is and told him off. Yes, I spoke in English when I started the call. And yes, I didn't know I was already speaking in Mandarin in the end. And mind you, my accent changes when I'm furious. I don't do that on purpose... It's just the effect when I get angry...
All the person could say was 'Go to hell!' He/she said that three times. BUURRRR. What an idiot! He/she didn't text or call anymore.
My yaya asked if it was a guy or a girl. And then I realized I didn't know. Because the person sounded like someone in between... He's either gay or a lesbian or a bisexual. We just laughed it off... But my sisters got scared of me. Kate said that it's better when I'm mad. And it's really effective daw. WENNNNK. Bad Katie!!! :p
Harhar.
So yes, I'm still pissed about that.
But anywhooo... I've made 2 more layouts for blogger. I've got around five already and 3 have been coded... All that's left for me to do is to post them up at blogskins! Yay! I love webdesigning!!! ^_^ I hope people would use those layouts I've made... And I hope they'll be happy with it!!! Yeaaa! ^_^
Ken and Rainie are going to Japan. Get this, T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R. Shootness! It's the trip... FINALLY. And I'm warning that horrible woman, Mayi Sato to keep her icky claws off our Xiao Tian!!! If you try to do anything to make an issue, I swear, there are people who already volunteered to hunt you down and torture you so don't even think about it!!! :P
Nowwiieee... I'm going to type fanfic updates... Hehe. Need to squeeze the laziness out of my system!!! ^_^


Post a Comment