Monday, April 04, 2005
picfest!!! weee! ^_^Uh-huh. ;) PicFest is when I post pics that I've collected of my favorite artists. I collect them, fix them up and post them here! ^_^ I'll be having PFs every 4th day of the month. :D
1. Xiao Tian at the Pattaya Music Fest... - it's actually a huge picture but i hammed it up. Found it really ke ai!!! :D

2. Edison in an episode of MTV Whatever Things. They were in Thailand... And there were two groups and one of the dares for Ed was to give the girl a hickey and soooo... BTW, I just fixed these pics up in Adobe Photoshop CS. I got the real screencaps from EG-Orbital .



3. Friendster account pics... Now, don't kill me. These are really cute pics of eddie! ^_^ I didn't change the resolution of any of these... Except from my name and the borders, that is how they look like off the friendster account.




4. Webcam pictures/collage... Got this from EG-Orbital as well. Look at the first one--isn't he cute? And wth... he's not wearing a shirt!!! *faints*
5. Sleeping mister. Look!!! Ed's so adorable...!!! Ah... the angelic-when-not-awake kind of guy!
6. Jay in Initial D. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Look at him!!! Isn't he just the greatest of all? (Well, of course, along with F4!) ^_^
7. ZaiZai ke ai. Weee!!! He's got that funny look again! ^_^ <3

8. Dan and Emma as Harry and Herm in the Goblet of Fire. I got this from the Harry Potter thread in Jay-Chou.Net. I'm so excited for the 4th movie!!! :) And I'm a Harry-Herm shipper so I adore this pic!

9. My HUSBAND Jay and his girlfriend, Patty. :D Lol. I love this picture of them together. I have to admit, they are compatible... I mean...heller... And isn't Patty sooo pretty too? Gosh, I wish they end up together. :)

BTW, WELCOME BACK TO ATE ANGEL!!! MISSED YOU!!! ^_^





Post a Comment