Tuesday, April 05, 2005
viv layout comin at ya!Alright, alright, zai jian Ed! (because he's been up for too long and Jay's ignoring my calls. Lol.) And now I have... Vanness' 'close friend', Xu Ruo Xuan!!! Yea! I just love that pic!! :) Ta shi zhen de hen piao liang, don't you think so? :D
Okay. Hehe. It's PINK! and GREEN! Surprising, eh? And yes, yes, the pictures are too large in width to fit. I'm gonna fix that right after. ^_^
Please do pray for Pope John Paul II! I believe he was a great Pope... Greatest one of our time. I hope whoever replaces him will continue the good works the Pope left... : (
Okay, my brother Raffy just came up to me, pointed at my blue Maped stapler and said, "Ate, maybe you bought that in Baguio!"
And I was like, "No?"
And he said, "You bought that in Baguio eh!" And walked away.
Okay. Just had to type that down. Heheh. <3 my bro!
Right now I'm just stalling. I really don't know what to type. Oh well. Maybe later. Off..


Post a Comment