Wednesday, May 25, 2005
hahahahah.I'm back. (How many times have I posted that?!)
We went to Subic on saturday, and stayed there until noon of Sunday... And then we went to Baguio... Spent Sunday night there and stayed until 3pm of the next day. We got home monday night. WEEE.
I've got some pics... But I still can't get it on the PC. I'll try posting some soon. ^_^
On our way to Subic, we got lost. Dad forgot that we had to turn right, to Olongapo. He proceeded straight and we ended up in Bataan! Lol. It took us an hour and a half before Dad realized that we were going the wrong way! >.<
We stayed at Legenda Suites again. :D
And I'm too lazy to type the rest... Maybe tomorrow, or later. :D
Hey Ate Jea (gypsyjem)! ^_^ And Ate Angel! <3 ya dudettes!


Post a Comment