Monday, June 06, 2005
The Baudelaire KidMy friend is guess_katie and lindriel is me. We were talking about the Baudelaire kid we met a couple of days ago. WEE. He's sooo cute!!! Yeah. I absolutely love the "It's a Hardknock Life, BAUDELAIRE Version"!!! ^_^
Klause Baudelaire is a character in Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events" books.
Katie is my friend from Harry Potter RP she's from the US. :D Lol. She's really fun to talk to. And the molest part? LMAO.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 11:17:00 AM): Oh gosh..
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:39:48 PM): It's the hard-knock life for us! It's the hard-knock life for us! 'Steada treated, We get tricked! 'Steada kisses, We get kicked! It's the hard-knock life! Got no folks to speak of, so, It's the hard-knock row we hoe! Itchy clothing, Made'a wool! Empty Bellies 'Stead'a full! It's the hard-knock life! Don't if feel like the wind is always howl'n? Don't it seem like there's never any light? Once a day, don't you wanna throw the towel in? It's easier than putting up a fight. No one's there when your dreams at night get creepy! No one cares if you grow...or if you shrink! No one dries when your eyes get wet an' weepy! From the cryin' you would think this place a sink! Ohhhh!!!!!!! Empty belly life! Rotten smelly life! Full of sorrow life! No tomorrow life! Fortunate we'll never be... Fortunate, what's that? Beats me... No one cares for us a smidge. Rather be in an orphanage!
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:40:11 PM): AAAh!
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:40:12 PM): (Its the Hard Knock Life. BAUDELAIRE VERSION!)
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:40:17 PM): Really?
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:40:25 PM): OMG!!! so cute.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:40:27 PM): Yesh.
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:40:42 PM): *is tempted to make a Lin Baudelaire SN.*
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:41:00 PM): [Imitating Olaf] All that I ask is that you do every little thing that pops into my head, while I enjoy the enormous fortune your parents left behind! Yank the whiskers from his chin! Jab him with a safety pin! Make him drink a mickey finn! Count Olaf, you're a villain! It's the hard-knock life for us! No one cares for us a smidge! Rather be in an orphanage! It's the hard-knock life! It's the hard-knock life! It's-the-hard-knock-life!
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:41:04 PM): IM MAKING ONE.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:41:08 PM): =)
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:41:13 PM): Make one too.
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:41:28 PM): OH MY GOD.
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:41:33 PM): AAAH. He's cute.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:41:52 PM): Who Klaus?!
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:41:54 PM): Mine!
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:42:03 PM): -clings to her son...cough...Klaus. -
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:42:08 PM): I thought you were Mommy Baudelaire! MWAHAHHAHA.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:42:12 PM): XD
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:42:25 PM): Not to late for molestation.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:42:29 PM): But..If we're baudelaires..
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:42:39 PM): Lol
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:42:53 PM): We can't rape/molest/touch/fondle/grope and/or flirt with ANY of the Baudelaires.
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:43:01 PM): Oh man.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:43:08 PM): I'd still do all of that anyway.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:43:15 PM): XD
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:43:18 PM): Yeah so it's ok.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:43:31 PM): i WOULD if I was brave enough.
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:43:46 PM): I don't ever want to watch it again. Count Olaf gives me nightmares.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:43:57 PM): JIM CARREYYYY!
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:44:13 PM): I like Jim Carrey. I don't like Count Olaf.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:44:24 PM): I love Count Olaf.
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:44:35 PM): O.o
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:45:10 PM): 'All I wish is that you do every little thing that pops into my head, while I enjoy the enormous fortune your parents leave behind.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:45:10 PM): '
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:45:31 PM): Klause is so cute. I love him in the movie!
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:45:47 PM): I love the actor. mwahah
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:45:53 PM): Liam Aiken.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:45:55 PM): or something
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:46:07 PM): *researches.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:46:35 PM): Katie Guess: *attacks.* Im back. *disappears.* klausisnocamel: um, okay Katie Guess: I love your vocabulary. 'um,okay' klausisnocamel: Well, what would you like me to say? Katie Guess: ..... Katie Guess: Um. Katie Guess: I never thought of that. Katie Guess: ....o.o klausisnocamel: Right.
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:46:54 PM): Lol
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:46:58 PM): OOOHH.
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:47:07 PM): Where is heee?
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:47:29 PM): im Klausisnocamel
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:47:45 PM): ah.
guess_katie (6/6/2005 12:50:04 PM): Goodnight.
lindriel (6/6/2005 12:50:14 PM): Gnight! ^_^


Post a Comment