Squash Prince



Mish. Mei Shuang. 18. Filipina. Paulinian. College freshman (and currently loathing it). Likes writing, web and graphic design and listening to music. Moody, morose. Friendly. But doesn't talk a lot. Likes candies and skies and cute stuff. CJK. Wants a tiger for a pet. Likes Pepsi and chocolate frap. Heineken. Hates cigarette smoke. Wants her own airplane, in neon blue and white please.

Camwhoring

Get in Touch

YIM mish_1023
MSN mish1023
AIM gLamQueen120
MYSPACE mish_1023@yahoo.com

Mine

Record

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
May 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
January 2009
July 2011
January 2012

Loved

Aqui Ate Rhaych Kiara Xel YiMing

Exits

IN:COMPLETE TVfXQForever RYIFC PH Jay-Chou.Net TVfXQ Heaven Arashi VOX JPB Love

Shout Box


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

TwistedMish

LAYOUT Mish
SCANS DBSG LJ
TEXTURES Candy Sky
HOSTS Blogger & PhotoBucket

WARNING

If you do not want to get your ass kicked, don't steal. RESPECT is required here. This is MY blog, not yours. So if you can't respect my views you may go away.

Copyright © Mish

TWISTEDMISH: the comeback - jUNE 5, 2007

annyeong!
Welcome to TwistedMISH, one of my many homes on the net~ Feel free to browse around, and please don't forget to leave comments and visit the links posted on here!^^ If you want me to link you back, just post on the shoutbox! ^-^

Love, Mish

Listen


This is love.


Tuesday, June 07, 2005

It's Tomorrow

Classes start tomorrow. One sleep left and I will be sent off to hell. UGH.
Been so bothered for the past days...No, make that weeks.

I'm really dreading going to school and seeing all those not-so-friendly people. Plus...UGH. I'm scared? And I feel just so alone... With Jaqui gone nothing would ever be the same again! Shoot. I feel like crying.

Plus we're having loads of problems at home right now and aiya... I can't go on complaining about school to my parents. Plus they won't understand.

Last night I dreamt of two people. Two people who are part of a group that makes my life even more miserable than it already is. I was so surprised and annoyed when they showed up. I have weird dreams. And this dream included my house having an airport on one side. Pft. And then they came... And the next thing I know they were saying nasty stuff at me and.. UUUGGHH. I don't ever want to see them, I don't want to go back to school. *whines*

I know we're older... But those girls have nasty personalities. They NEVER change. I just want to live the rest of my highschool days peacefully, graduate and never see their horrible faces again. But the peaceful part ain't happenning anytime... Waaah. How can I concentrate in school if I'm surrounded with self-absorbed, thick-faced and...and b*tchy girls!? I know, I'm being so harsh. But then these words SUIT them. Actually, it's not even enough to describe their personalities... Think Mean Girls. And they are worse than Mean Girls. Ugh.

I've concluded that if they try to laugh at me for my love of F4 and Jay, I'll throw my World History book to their big heads!!! But then again, I wouldn't want to do that. I couldn't, because I will be sanctioned and it will be put down to my record.

Another annoying thing about school is that most of the time, they get the wrong students and sanction them. Pft. Hello? They practically know that these girls are the one who smokes and brings beer to school and stuff. Some even parade they hickeys, however you spell it. Eeew. And they don't sanction them. Because they're rich and stuff. How unfair can they get?

I love my school. No... Make that loved.

Things have changed. And I just don't like it. The sisters care more about money, the students are all about superficial beauty, and only a few care about brains. It sucks. You wouldn't really know whom to trust. AAAH.

Wonder how many trips to the Guidance Councillor I'll make this year. *sigh*

Mish wrote at 7:56 AM

0 Comments: