Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.This one's from an MSN IM with someone from GillyWeed, a new Harry Potter Role Playing forum. There aren't much members yet but the site's good... So check it out if you like HP. Anyway... Back to this Draco. Earlier, he asked me some stuff... About my house.. His mean-ness was so well, funny, that I gave him 100 Galleons at the forum. And he sends me a PM again. Lol. He's forcing me to give him all the Galleons. Lalala.
Draco Malfoy says:
are you interested to help me?
Mish __ I can't go back. says:
Help you with what?..
Draco Malfoy says:
give me your galleons
Mish __ I can't go back. says:
Meanieee.
Draco Malfoy says:
whhhhatt
Mish __ I can't go back. says:
You're mean, ferret boy.
Draco Malfoy says:
how dare you call me that! I have given you a chance I warn you not to cross me.
Mish __ I can't go back. says:
I crossed you? I even gave you 100 galleons!!!
Draco Malfoy says:
when I don't see them
Mish __ I can't go back. says:
huh?
Draco Malfoy says:
I want more ok
Mish __ I can't go back. says: =P
Draco Malfoy says: = (
Mish __ I can't go back. says:
You're being too evil.
Draco Malfoy says:
I'm not doing anything. Just telling you how it is!
Mish __ I can't go back. says:
I'll give galleons when I feel like giving galleons.
Draco Malfoy says:
now!
Mish __ I can't go back. says:
Why don't you just go bother someone else!
Draco Malfoy says:
Yes, you go and being a stupid gryffindork. I hope you rott.
Mish __ I can't go back. says:
Yay! Haha..
Draco Malfoy says:
good.
Mish __ I can't go back. says:
I thought you were rich?
Draco Malfoy says:
I am!
Mish __ I can't go back. says:
Well why are you asking me for galleons then?
Draco Malfoy says:
Because I can..
Draco Malfoy says:
are you going to post?
Mish __ boredom. says:
I still don't know what to post. >_< Draco Malfoy says:
hahaha
Draco Malfoy says:
it happens to the best of us
Mish __ says:
Haha.. Thanks.


Post a Comment