Saturday, July 09, 2005
"Come on, you know you want to guess."- faints - I sooooo like, like HIIIIIM!!! Yes. YES. But there's another guy I like... I've liked him for three years now... And. Aiyoooo.
But I like... Argh. I don't know. I like them both.
Yes, I have feelings. I like guys too. But I'm trying to um, explain things in a much more... Scientific way? IT'S JUST HORMONES. Heh. I can't possibly fall for anyone of them. No. NOOO.
I'm so childish. I don't ever want to grow up. I'll go live with Peter Pan in Neverland if I could, honestly! HAAAAYYY.
But I swear.
And I have a problem. This huge, huge problem. I can't... I don't know... I just don't know what to say when I'm around people. Even when IMing my cousin or my friends online. It's horrible, trulyyyy.
Oh, I'm reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. ^_^ And no, of course I won't let it affect my faith. I know it's fiction. :P But Leonardo da Vinci's works are really... exceptional... intriguing and just fascinating!!! The Madonna of the Rocks, both versions... And...And... The painting of St. John the Baptist!!! *gasp* Freaky, and scary! Look!

Dui bu dui??? OMG... And I know it's stupid posting it here (Because it creeps the hell out of me!) but I just want you people to see... It doesn't look angelic or saint-like at all... No... His supposed smile is more of a smirk... And his finger pointing upwards... Somebody explain!!! The colors... -_- I'm scared. Period.
So anyway. Hehe. We have this project thing in English and I have to go make it na! Zai jian! ^^


Post a Comment