Sunday, October 30, 2005
Good morning(?), starshine. Mish says....It's been ages, and I AM back.
SEM BREAK NA! but I have tons of homework. OMG. I don't even know what Tessalations are, and we're suppose to make a paper about it! ACK.
But before I rant about our homeworks, I'm going to tell you about the previous week. ^^
Monday--was very boring.
Tuesday--I did not go to school because I was a walking runny nose. ICK.
Wednesday--was the first day of the intramurals. And I was accepted in the Documentation and Publicity Committee and was assigned to score during the Volleyball games. It was...fun.
Thursday--I scored in the morning and got hit by the volleyball on the head.
Friday--I did nothing, really.
BUT OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.
THAT KID # 8 IS SO BOTHERING ME. I'M GOING TO DIE SPAZZING.
and now I have this huge pimple on the side of my nose, which is itchy and prickly and I decided I will not go out of the house unless I've gotten rid of it.
ARUUGGH.


Post a Comment