Friday, July 21, 2006
Because no one else will get to read this but me...And maybe Cel too.
I am so miserable. I can't even put everything to words. I want to die. Seriously die. I'm such a terrible person. And I don't deserve to be here. It's so pathetic...My situation... Me. Everywhere... In school, at home, and even online people dislike me. ='(
I'm doing awful in school...Ever since the school year started. I feel so miserable I don't want to continue anymore.
I'm so scared and paranoid.
I think I have the reason to be. = (


Have you read my post similar to this? Damm, mish, I was pathetic. I'm not calling you pathetic, but I'm telling you that it's pathetic that we think/thought that way because we still have each other. I had a plethora of reasons why I don't deserve to live either. But guess what? I'm still here. For some weird reason I am. And you are, too. So, whatever that reason may be, it still exists, and that could only mean that you still DESERVE TO LIVE. Coz you're still alive. And well, coz I'm still here. =3 Hehe
Post a Comment