Friday, December 08, 2006
LAYOUT CHANGE.Soon! ^_^v
Haha~ This one's so dead, but I love this. <3 So many memories. :)
I realized I could cry and cry... But after crying I have to stand up and face the world again. I'm not good with hurdles, just running. But then if I want to make it and come out on the top then I have to master the hurdles, too, right?
I don't like Paris Hilton, but I like the song Nothing In This World from her album Paris. *dies* Haha. ^^; It's been on the loop for like... THE WHOLE DAY TODAY and the other day and the day before that.
WTH?
Haha. ^^;
Haha~ This one's so dead, but I love this. <3 So many memories. :)
I realized I could cry and cry... But after crying I have to stand up and face the world again. I'm not good with hurdles, just running. But then if I want to make it and come out on the top then I have to master the hurdles, too, right?
I don't like Paris Hilton, but I like the song Nothing In This World from her album Paris. *dies* Haha. ^^; It's been on the loop for like... THE WHOLE DAY TODAY and the other day and the day before that.
WTH?
Haha. ^^;


Post a Comment