Sunday, February 25, 2007
Scared...She said when I start to feel sad.. Think of happier things. I am trying to do that now, but how come I can't? I still feel like crying, my heart feels heavy. I hate it.
I finished watching Anego with Katie. And now I'm sad.
What is wrong with me!? Why is everything making me sad? ~ Ah.
This is bad. So bad. Why does my heart feels so heavy? I want to sleep and forget about everything I have to do tomorrow.
I just realized... That everytime I finish watching a series, I feel so dead. Maybe it's because when you're watching these dramas, you become so absorbed with the story. And it takes your mind off your worries, because it gives you something else to think about. You think about the main character overcoming her struggles and later on being happy.
And during that time, you feel that everything's just fine...
And after.. When you have nothing to look forward to. And nothing to be excited about... You go back to your reality. It's like dreaming... Dreaming of such a beautiful thing, only to wake up in the end and find out it's the same old thing... same on situations you have to face. Je~
I'm. Sad. I need to get away from here. Right now. NOW.


Post a Comment