Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Finally, it's new!Haha. SERIOUSLY. After two farking years, I got down to changing my layout! ^-^ This is Twisted Mish's fifth version, and it features the ever so freaking gorgeous KimJaeJoong from one of the best groups around, DBSG. ^-^
And this new layout is in my favorite color too! OH GOD. SRSLY. My coding skills are rusting already. Haha. I better start learning it again~!
Anyways... Why the heck am I still up, when I am supposed to wake up early for my college enrollment? HUH. If I sleep now, I will wake up at 12 noon. T_T
Things are so fucked up.
I lack several requirements~ Oh yeah. Okay well. Just one---my non-existent X-ray Result. ghskjghajks BECAUSE my mother said it wasn't a requirement, I merely listened to her. And earlier last night, when I asked my friends who are going to attend the same school, they said they all had gone for an x-ray. SHITTT.
Now, later this morning, once the sun rises, I will go to my uni, wait in line, submit my in:complete requirements, and will be asked to go home and return the next day. T_T SHIT. It hasn't even started, and yet I'm so sure things are going to screw up.
*cries*
I really am being punished.
-_-;


Post a Comment