Squash Prince



Mish. Mei Shuang. 18. Filipina. Paulinian. College freshman (and currently loathing it). Likes writing, web and graphic design and listening to music. Moody, morose. Friendly. But doesn't talk a lot. Likes candies and skies and cute stuff. CJK. Wants a tiger for a pet. Likes Pepsi and chocolate frap. Heineken. Hates cigarette smoke. Wants her own airplane, in neon blue and white please.

Camwhoring

Get in Touch

YIM mish_1023
MSN mish1023
AIM gLamQueen120
MYSPACE mish_1023@yahoo.com

Mine

Record

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
May 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
January 2009
July 2011
January 2012

Loved

Aqui Ate Rhaych Kiara Xel YiMing

Exits

IN:COMPLETE TVfXQForever RYIFC PH Jay-Chou.Net TVfXQ Heaven Arashi VOX JPB Love

Shout Box


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

TwistedMish

LAYOUT Mish
SCANS DBSG LJ
TEXTURES Candy Sky
HOSTS Blogger & PhotoBucket

WARNING

If you do not want to get your ass kicked, don't steal. RESPECT is required here. This is MY blog, not yours. So if you can't respect my views you may go away.

Copyright © Mish

TWISTEDMISH: the comeback - jUNE 5, 2007

annyeong!
Welcome to TwistedMISH, one of my many homes on the net~ Feel free to browse around, and please don't forget to leave comments and visit the links posted on here!^^ If you want me to link you back, just post on the shoutbox! ^-^

Love, Mish

Listen


This is love.


Monday, June 11, 2007

Grow Up

I feel that that phrase is something that I should keep repeating to myself. Because as the days pass by, I AM growing older, it shouldn't be the other way around.

I should be able to understand things a little bit better at the least, and to face whatever comes to me in a mature way, and accept it.

I think one reason, that I am afraid to enter college is because I KNOW for a fact that I am terrible at socializing with people, and I am scared to be alone and not have any friends at all. Come on, it IS going to be FOUR YEARS of being with my block. I really know they are nice and are fun, but my problem is definitely MYSELF. =x I don't know what to do, seriously.

I want to reach out and make friends and stuff, but I always end up not being able to say anything. And so I always always just................................... become someone who watches other people as they chat and have fun with each other. And I'm left alone to think and keeel myself asking why I am so incapable of starting a simple conversation. It's pathetic. YEAH I KNOW -_-;

Because of this I often get misinterpreted at times. But really, I'm a very... how do you say this... outgoing friend. mnjkfngahgjka I'M NOISY and I chat a lot. =x I think even my closest friend do not know this, except maybe for my bestfriend, who is currently provinces away. Many times I seem like a really quiet, reserved and introverted person, BUT GAH. =x I can be as extroverted as I want to be.

The only two things that are really keeping me from showing that side to other people are my very low confidence and over sensitivity. I'm scared about what they will say, and well... I just really don't have the confidence no matter how I try. My little confidence easily gets crushed. I get so paranoid too. I hate it.

I always screw up things because of this, like last year. Let's get this straight---I LOVE ACTING. I LOVE BEING ON STAGE.

But. Over the past years, I lost my confidence. Because... let's face it--- a lot of people out there has got a lot of things to say, and they don't care if they are hurting other people, or are putting them down. So yes, basically that's what happened. I still have that love for acting, but I do not have enough c0nfidence left to stand out there, and do my thing.

Right now, I KNOW what I want to achieve and the things I want to do, I know what my problem is, BUT the missing part of the whole thing is the one in between-- WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO TO REACH THOSE GOALS AND TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM? =S WHAT. =/

*sigh*

I really thought that after I left SPCP, I will feel better and be more confident about myself. Now I'm entering this university... And I feel as uneasy and doubtful as I have back in my old school.

Mish wrote at 12:12 PM

1 Comments:
  • Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Mish! :) I understand what you mean... I felt the exact same way back when I was in first year. I was far from sociable when I was in high school so I was all edgy and panicky during college. I'm not good at making conversion or making friends, though I try. Takot kasi ako sa tao. LOL! I kind of still am, to be honest. Trust me though, you'll be fine. College is an entirely different and much bigger world than high school. I'm sure you'll find people whom you'll click with, even with your flaws and all. Just don't close yourself up. ^_^ Or if you get really bored in campus, kwentuhan na lang tayo about DBSK... I just recently got bitten by the bug. Late no? wehehehe! Cheer up dearie! ^_^