Monday, June 04, 2007
I can't stand this place anymore.It gets worse every single day.
I don't even care if she reads this, if she gets mad at me for writing this. BECAUSE I HAVE EVERY SINGLE RIGHT TO.
I can't stand her, I can't stand the way she treats us, manipulates us... DAMN HER!
She acts like she's such a perfect person, criticize others, and gets so angry when other people makes mistakes. And when it's her who does something wrong, she'll say that she's only human, and she makes mistakes too, and expects us to take every single fucking thing in.
SHE NEVER gets blamed for anything, because if we do, she threatens us that she'll kill herself.
I HAVE SUCH A DAMNED FAMILY, I pity my siblings.
I loathe you so much, I don't understand why you have to be my mother.
I don't even care if she reads this, if she gets mad at me for writing this. BECAUSE I HAVE EVERY SINGLE RIGHT TO.
I can't stand her, I can't stand the way she treats us, manipulates us... DAMN HER!
She acts like she's such a perfect person, criticize others, and gets so angry when other people makes mistakes. And when it's her who does something wrong, she'll say that she's only human, and she makes mistakes too, and expects us to take every single fucking thing in.
SHE NEVER gets blamed for anything, because if we do, she threatens us that she'll kill herself.
I HAVE SUCH A DAMNED FAMILY, I pity my siblings.
I loathe you so much, I don't understand why you have to be my mother.
*
Some of you might get mad at me, saying I'm an ungrateful child and all that crap, go ahead. But you don't know what it's like here. You're not the one going through the psychological trouble inflicted by the one's I'm with.


Post a Comment