Tuesday, June 19, 2007
LosingI can feel it. It's as if I'm losing them... The things that I used to be capable of doing. Those things... I can just do freely, and everything just flows out of me---the ideas, the creativity, the inspiration---and later on, after hours of work and deep thinking, I'm finally able to create or write something I could be proud of.
Why is it so hard now? Why?
I can feel the low energy, the lack in enthusiasm and inspiration. So. WTH. WHY.
This is just a simple essay, and it's only about myself. SO WHY THE HECK IS IT SO HARD. I don't need research, I only have to write about ME. Why am I having such a difficult time.
Why the heck is everything so wrong lately.
Why is it so hard now? Why?
I can feel the low energy, the lack in enthusiasm and inspiration. So. WTH. WHY.
This is just a simple essay, and it's only about myself. SO WHY THE HECK IS IT SO HARD. I don't need research, I only have to write about ME. Why am I having such a difficult time.
Why the heck is everything so wrong lately.


Post a Comment