Friday, July 13, 2007
WTF.Seriously. I'm stuck.
I curse a lot, FINE. But, over all, I don't think I'm a bad person. I am patient, but piss me off, and I swear, I'll just... BURST T_T; I can be mean at times, YES. But. Haha. I am nice.
T_T
But still.
Right now, I'm in that position, where I'm torn---------------that person pisses me off like fucking hell, but. I'm feeling guilty--for being mean like this. I don't criticize people on... a regular basis. I just become like that when I'm really annoyed. Usually I'm quiet, and I just go with the flow.
But there are times, when I reach my limit too, and I get angry.
I mean, come on. Everyone has the fucking right to feel offended and annoyed and angry once in a fucking while, right?
[OMG! HAHAHAH. You're probably going, "What the heck is wrong with this person, cursing every after 3 a couple of words!?!?!?" Well, what's up is that I'm pissed. Yea~]
T_T;
SO HERE'S... What's bothering me.
THAT PERSON, I really really really really really tried to be patient with her. But really, I just couldn't stand it anymore, and so I snapped at her and ignored her for like, one whole week already. Haha. (ROFL. Shit Mish.) And well, there are others, who feel that... I'm being mean. I'm not usually like this, but am I supposed to just shut up when I'm really mad already? @_@
Another thing is that---JUST BECAUSE. I had to be in her company for like, 3 weeks, people think I'm her... bestfriend, or some sort of alter ego or whatever, and I have the same attitude as she does.... OMFG????????????????????????????????????? ISN'T THAT UNFAIR!?!?!?!? ><
I feel like crying, seriously. =x I shouldn't be too sensitive about this, because I know I'm not like her, but STILL. -_-; SHIT SHIT SHIT. =x
WTF. I shouldn't be thinking about this.


Post a Comment