Friday, September 14, 2007
WTF?Why is my dashboard in Hangeul??? WHYYY?
T_T;
If I couldn't read Hangeul, I'll prolly be so lost by now.
Dude. This is why I hate being fetched. I have to effing wait for like, four freaking hours. I spent two thousand bucks in just two hours. What the fark.
English was love. Haha. I so so so loved my prof's blouse~~ I want one like that! xD Lit class we had a free cut. I missed our hardinero! Haha! Sir! I stayed at the caf with E2 loves, and then went to Chem class after, and it melted my brain.
I have no farking idea why I'm having such a hard time with Chem now, when I used to get such high grades. ARGHH. Honestly, it's not only in Chem that I'm having a difficult time... Everything. T_T I didn't think it would be this difficult studying in Ateneo. Getting in doesn't mean it would already be breezy and all sunshiny. Staying in the Ateneo is the most difficult task.
Anyways. MATH. Was my last class, and we had our third long test today. And as expected, I think I failed it again. =_=; No, I did not study. *stabs notebook* Or me self. Haha. I swear I'm going to make up for it!
Now. I'm at an internet caf in Shang. STILL waiting for my parents and siblings. I'll be buying a cocktail dress and a gift~~ It's for Loupao's debut tomorrow evening! YAYYYY! Haha ^^
Lol. The only stuff I've bought so far are three bottles of nail polish, a purple-inked pen and a Korean dictionary. (Becauseee! I'll be needing it for when I go to Seoul with Appa! ^^ YAYYY!)
xD
Pft. 4:48pm. DUDE. It's been over four hours. I HATE THIS!


Post a Comment