Friday, March 28, 2008
It's my119th post!118 was the special one. DUH. But I was farkingly bitched and busy last night to even bother typing anything up nice. (I did end up updating though!) I still am busy right now. ISHOULDBEDOINGFILNOTTHIS!
Heck.
But I need a wonderful hell of a break right now. Haha.
I don't understand why he has a lot of fucking requirements, I really don't. But I have no choice. Plus, he is kind of nice--when he's not on sadistic mode. And he's an old man. And I still know how to respect elders. I just really don't like his policies and whatnot. I murdered a lot of precious trees because of Math class. (Hello? No writing on the back of a yellow pad! Use another sheet! Policy. WTH IS UP WITH THAT?) *sigh*
Fil, fil, fil.
I am so lazy to do you. I want to sleep more, more, more. I was hoping I could pass you today along with the Math project, but it seems I can't. SO HEY. I have to go back to school again tomorrow. GAH. D:
I'm going out with high school friends tomorrow, I think. If I have the money. But I don't know... Mia hasn't told me anything yet, so am I even part of it? I've been feeling awkward about a lot of things these days. I'm in that assurance mode again. Like, I want to be sure that they actually want me there with them... Because hello. If they don't really want my company then what reason is there for me to go? =S And all that shizz. Ah. I hate this feeling.
Anyway, I better get my ass back to Fil.


Post a Comment