Wednesday, June 04, 2008
This love.~
I know this is a public blog. And like, I have no way of protecting any of my entries, and anyone who randomly happens to find this place will be able to read every single thing I've written in the past years.
But right now, who the fark cares.
I'm updating this one because it gets the least visitors, and most of my friends online and offline probably won't get to read it anyway. xD
SOOO.
01. I MISS 18.
02. I MISS 18.
03. I MISS MY BESTFRIEND. Dude, yes I do. So stop the drama. I know you hate me right now, but I have my own reasons and my own problems.
04. I MISS HIGHSCHOOL.
05. I MISS 18.
06. TAEMIN'S BIRTHDAY IS ON JULY 18. 0718. OMFG.
07. I MISS 18.
08. I'M STUCK IN MAKATI AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF MONEH.
09. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK YOOCHUN OPPA AND RAINIE YANG JIE JIE<3
10. I LOVE 18.
<3
This day has been the hottest. I spent it with Rian and James (and Kim, before she had to leave), and the log people.
- I had to remove my contacts in the afternoon, because my eyes got irritated and was turning bloody red.
- JAEHO DIED ON ME! So no music for the whole day. D: I should remember to charge him.
- I bought Rian the pink lollipop mirror~ (I have the blue one)
- I saw someone I really like today. ^^
- I feel gay. <3
Love, love.


Post a Comment